Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Week in Arlington and Alexandria, Virginia 1

Jerusalem Artichoke Flowers
Sunny's been away from Albuquerque for work quite a bit this summer, and I've had a hard time keeping the blues away. Since he's working in Arlington for a bit, I decided to come out and visit him and my extended family in Fairfax, VA, despite the fact that my vacation got moved to a week in which he was gone to Missouri for a conference for a few days. Arg. Thus far, we've been to Fairfax, Arlington, and I'm discovering old town Alexandria after having done my obligatory visit to the National Mall. Palace From Mula, Venice Unfortunately, being six months pregnant has really cut into my stamina, and I've been getting lightheaded if I walk too far, and I haven't been able to see as much as I wanted. Still, I had a most amazing seafood pasta today, and I've been able to see an old friend from medical school, as well as spend a lot of time with my favorite Monets.

No comments: