1. Warm up arm swings
- pre-foundational 1 leg out, 3 sets
- pre-foundational 2 legs out, 2 sets
- foundational on the wall, side, 3 sets
- foundational on the wall, front, 3 sets
- balancing, 3 sets
- side splits relaxing 3 sets
- side splits with kriya 3 sets
- front splits 1 set
Out of time. That took about 1.5 hrs, going relatively slowly since I hadn't been practicing as regularly. I had a great time doing the sets, though, because I felt very flexible and strong. My balancing leg sets (the exercise looks somewhere between Durvasasana and Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana) were much improved, with me able to balance with one foot above my head, supported by both hands. Maybe soon that leg will start to go behind my shoulder!
References:Bheemashakti yoga: A video with a demo of the leg exercises at the end.
Chi Kwan Tae Kwon Do: the martial arts school site
Please note this was written in August 2014; published October 2014.